Sunday, December 23, 2012

My wishes

I wish the "Grande Famiglia dell'Handball" to become a strong alternative to the current centre of power. I wish the average Italian handball administrator would think forward and not backward. I wish the IHF and EHF boards realise the importance of supporting big Emea markets such as Italy and UK. I wish Atletico Madrid would return to be that fantastic team which everybody admired at the times of Ciudad Real. I wish ASOBAL to recover from its crisis and have more competitive teams to challenge Barcelona. I wish Greek Handball to follow on the successes of Diomidis Argos. I wish South African handball to create a professional structure and to create more awareness amongst the "Rainbow Nation" communities. I wish IHF and EHF would invest in the potentially lucrative USA market.

No comments:

Post a Comment